Cape Town school of English
If our name didn’t sell us out then our reputation sure will. We are a language school specialising in teaching English as a foreign language.
Our school originated in 1991 and still operates in Claremont, a suburb framing the southern outskirts of the city of Cape Town. It boasts a safe residential environment brought to life by the spirit of students from all over the world studying at the neighbouring colleges and the University of Cape Town. Claremont is thus well equipped in providing modern facilities to both tourists and locals
Our English course benefits:
Our English courses come with the benefit of being extremely flexible
- They run continuously throughout the year.
- Students may enrol at any time.
- Students may stay as long as they need.
- We additionally cater for young learners or student groups during the holiday breaks.
What we offer at our school:
- we facilitate the student’s preparation for the TOEFL and Cambridge examinations
- We provide students with the necessary materials and training.
- Courses consolidate all aspects of language learning such as reading, writing, grammar and conversation.
- We offer Business English and English for Special Purposes.
English course information:
- Upon admission, students partake in either a written or verbal test that determines the best and most beneficial level for them to join. Levels range from beginners, pre-intermediate, intermediate, upper intermediate to advanced classes.
- We teach in conjunction with various core text books such as ‘Headway ‘and ‘Total English’ and our schooling prescribes to the international requirements for EFL teaching,
- Classes take place during the mornings, from 9 – 12.30
- We assist in arranging hotel accommodation for students.
- We have a portfolio of various host families that provide convenient and accessible accommodation within close proximity of the school.
- We offer tours and trips around Cape Town, providing the opportunity to discover and learn outside the classroom as well as in.
Prices for English Courses 2010
|Holiday Course||Weekly plan||Prices per week
||Price Per Month|
|60 Hours||(3 hrs- 5 days a week)||125 €||500 €|
|36 Hours||(3 hrs- 3 days a week)||93 €||350 €|
||(3 hrs- 2 days a week)||280 €|
Send an Enquiry to Cape Town School of English
* = required fields.