English Language School of Cape Town
English Language School of Cape Town, also known as ELS Cape Town, is a privately owned English language school. You will find us in the prestigious Leadership House, in Greenmarket Square. This is the oldest market in Cape Town, right in the centre of the Mother City which is the oldest city in South Africa. Leadership House is a secured, access-controlled building that includes air-conditioned classrooms, a student lounge and PC room with wifi, a cafeteria, a kitchen and an outside balcony. Within walking distance of ELS Cape Town, you will find cafés, shops, clubs, eateries and pubs. Public transport is also just a few minutes away.
There are many reasons for you to choose to study English at ELS Cape Town and improve your grammar and vocabulary as well as your reading, listening, speaking and writing skills:
- We are approved by Education South Africa (EduSA).
- We are the sole authorised TOEIC testing centre (Test of English for International Communication) in Cape Town.
- There are no accommodation placement or enrolment fees.
- We have a highly qualified academic team.
- We keep our classes small (maximum 10 students).
- Our excellent Student Services facilities will assist you with visa extension, car rental and much more.
- We can assist you if you would like to further your studies in Cape Town.
- We have a wide range of affordable accommodation available including homestay.
- We offer free airport pick up and drop off with homestay accommodation (excludes budget homestay option).
- We offer weekly student activities and a vibrant social club.
See attached price list in US Dollars. Download here
Some of our most popular courses include the following:
1. General English (GEO)
This course is designed to increase your understanding of the English language through listening, speaking, reading and writing by increasing your grammar and vocabulary knowledge. This course consists of 20 lessons per week as well as iStudy.
2. General English Achiever (GEA)
This course offers extra skills training which allows you to achieve your goals quicker by focusing on the skills which require more practise. This course consists of 24 lessons per week (20 lessons GEO, 4 lessons of Skills Training and iStudy).
3. Intensive / Business English (IE)
This course is ideal for students dedicated to learning English at a faster pace and to improve their business English. This course consists of 29 lessons per week (20 lessons GEO, 5 lessons Intensive/Business, 4 lessons of Skills Training and iStudy).
4. Exam Preparation
If you are thinking of studying abroad, this course specializes in preparing students for a good exam score. The exams we prepare you for are:
- IELTS (Intl English Language Testing System)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- FCE (First Certificate in English)
- CAE (Certificate in Advanced English)
- CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English)
This course consists of 30 lessons per week (20 lessons GEO, 10 lessons Exam Preparation and iStudy).
OVERVIEW PAGE OFFERINGS
- General English (GEO)
- General English Achiever (GEA)
- Business/Intensive English (IE)
- Exam Preparation
- TOEIC testing centre
- Homestay accommodation and Student apartments
Send an Enquiry to ELS Cape Town
* = required fields.