Penny K´s Car Hire
ONE the older budget car rental companies in Cape Town, offering since 2004 reliable and affordable car hire with special discounted rates for Interns and Volunteer workers. Penny K’s offers reliable and clean Volkswagens and Toyotas at very attractive terms. These cars are easy to drive and economical on fuel. Penny K’s operates from Roeland Street in central Cape Town, where it has its own workshop and service centre.
Rates for International Internship Students 1 Nov 2015 - 1 April 2016
|Vehicle||Extra||*Intern Monthly Rate||Excess|
|“Surfer” Citi Golf||R3600 pm||R 4000
|Toyota Conquest||(cd)||R3750 pm||R 4000
|Toyota Conquest Automatic||(cd)||R4290 pm||R 4000|
|Golf/Jetta 3||(ac/ps/cl/cd)||R4290 pm||R4000|
|VW Polo Classic 1
||R4400 pm||R 4500
For Daily Rates Please send us an Enquiry
*Intern Rate only apply to non-residents, enrolled at a recognized educational institution and doing a internship at a local organization/business, or working as unpaid volunteer at an NGO or local educational institution. Card payments on Intern rate attract a 5% surcharge.
- Unlimited kilometers within 250km around central Cape Town
- Comprehensive insurance with low excess of R4000 (R4500 on Polo/Golf 3/Nissan) covering up to R2.5M in case of accident (own damages + 3rd party), fire and theft. A R300 admin applies to each incident.
- 2 additional drivers.
- 24/7 road side assistance.
Terms and Notes
- A once-off R30 contract fee applies.
- All rates are for cash payments monthly upfront. Card payments attract a 5% surcharge.
- The above Intern Special rates applies only to non-residents, enrolled at a recognized educational institution and doing an internship at a local organization/business, or working as unpaid volunteer at an NGO or local educational institution.
- No cash deposit required with credit card. A reservation is taken on the card.
- Penny K’s gladly accept your German, French, Swiss, American, Polish or any other valid driver’s license.
- Drivers aged between 18 and 21 accepted subject to surcharge of R450pm and R500 increase in excess.
- Cars are to be returned clean, otherwise a valid charge will apply. Cars used off-road, on gravel or dirt roads or used for towing will be charged a R500 surcharge pm or part thereof. Reckless driving (a.o. speed limit + 30km/h attracts a R500 penalty. Unauthorized use outside defined user zone (250kms from CT) is charged at R1000.
Send Enquiry to Penny K´s Car Hire
* = required fields.